Tracy’s Automotive can help keep your brakes in top condition so they’re ready to stop when you need them.
You’re planning on going to the moonlight car show this evening. The cars are great and it’s amazing how the owners manage to keep them in such stellar shape. Not only do they look good, they still drive well no matter how old they are.
It takes work and maintenance to keep a car in tiptop shape, especially if you plan to keep driving it for many years to come. It also takes an alert driver who’s aware when the car starts acting a bit weird and makes sure a trusted Wichita auto repair and auto care mechanic provides service when needed. No auto care procrastination.
Take your brakes, for example. Of course you want your brakes to function but do you know the warning signs that your brakes need repair or replacement? State Farm Insurance points out these “red flags” that could mean your brakes need attention:
- “Odd noises. If tapping on the brakes causes a high-pitched squealing noise, you need to see a mechanic as soon as possible. Other suspect sounds include scratching, scraping and grinding.
- “Irregular movements or feeling. If your vehicle pulls hard to the left or right when you stop, one side of your brakes is working optimally and the other isn’t ….
- “Brakes that sink to the floorboard or pulsate before they function — or a steering wheel that shakes — are also red flags that need attention.
- “Inability to stop quickly. An increased stopping distance indicates a problem with your brakes.
- “Warning lights. Perhaps the most obvious red flag: the brake warning light on your dashboard flashes when something is wrong.”
If you notice any of those, it’s time to take your car to a reliable Wichita auto repair specialist. You can find a trusted Wichita auto repair technician at Tracy’s Automotive.
Tracy’s Automotive is here to help you. If you don’t have time or feel you can take your car to the shop, Tracy’s Automotive will pick it up at your home or work. Then, after your car is serviced or repaired, Tracy’s Automotive will bring it back to you thoroughly cleaned.
Tracy’s passion for a better tire buying, auto care and auto repair experience drove us to develop the model of Tracy’s Automotive Tire Pros. Tracy’s has turned hard work and inspiration into a booming tire and auto repair provider. Now Tracy’s has three locations and serves customers all over Wichita and Goddard. Tracy’s is thrilled to be a part of your family’s trusted brands for all auto repair and tire needs.
Tracy’s Automotive is a proud dealer for Jasper Engines and Vogue Performance Exhaust systems.
Tracy’s Automotive | Wichita Brakes | Wichita Auto Care | Wichita Auto Repair | Maple Street Auto Care | Maple Street Auto Repair
#TracysAutomotive #WichitaBrakes #WichitaAutoCare #WichitaAutoRepair #MapleStreetAutoCare #MapleStreetAutoRepair