Hot pavement can damage car tires. Tracy’s Automotive can help keep your tires in good shape or replace tires that need to go.
You’re planning on taking the kids to Botanica Wet and Wild this week. But before you go, be sure to check your tires.
It’s always a good idea to regularly check your tires before you go anywhere near or far. But it’s especially important in the hot summertime because high temperatures and overheated roads can damage tires.
“Scorching summer temperatures are coming, and that means it’s time for your car’s tire-pressure checkup,” azdot.gov ays. “That’s because summer usually means a spike in tire blowouts. Hot pavement can cause tires to build pressure and overheat quickly, which can lead to failure.”
The effect is even worse if your tires are in bad shape. Azdot.gov offers these tips, courtesy of safercar.gov, for keeping your tires road ready during the hot summertime:
- “Inflate your tires according to the pressure specified in your vehicle’s manual or the tire information label on the driver’s side door edge.
- “Follow your car’s maintenance guidelines and rotate tires as specified. Also, be sure tires are balanced and aligned correctly.
- “Check the tread on your tires. Tires should be replaced when tread is worn down to 2/32 of an inch.
- “Keep a tire pressure gauge in your glove box.
- “Also remember that keeping your tires in good shape is not only safer, it will save you money in the long run. Properly inflating tires improves fuel efficiency, providing as much as 11 cents more value per gallon.”
If you need help checking your tires, or if you need tire repair or new tires, it’s time to meet the trusted Wichita tire specialists at Tracy’s Automotive.
Tracy’s Automotive is here to help you. If you don’t have time or feel you can take your car to the shop, Tracy’s Automotive will pick it up at your home or work. Then, after your car is serviced or repaired, Tracy’s Automotive will bring it back to you thoroughly cleaned.
Tracy’s passion for a better tire buying, auto care and auto repair experience drove us to develop the model of Tracy’s Automotive Tire Pros. Tracy’s has turned hard work and inspiration into a booming tire and auto repair provider. Now Tracy’s has three locations and serves customers all over Wichita and Goddard – Maple Street auto care and auto repair, E First Street N and W 21st Street N.. Tracy’s is thrilled to be a part of your family’s trusted brands for all auto repair and tire needs.
Tracy’s Automotive | Maple Street Tires | Tires Maple Street | Maple Street Car Care | Wichita Auto Care | Wichita Auto Repair | Maple Street Auto Care | Maple Street Auto Repair
#TracysAutomotive #MapleStreetTires #TIresMapleStreet #MapleStreetCarBattery #MapleStreetCarCare #WichitaAutoCare #WichitaAutoRepair #MapleStreetAutoCare #MapleStreetAutoRepair