Tracy’s Automotive on Maple Street can help you keep your car running throughout the cold Wichita winter.
Forecasters expect a chilly day or so then a “springlike stretch” before cold sets in again late next week. It’s good that we’ll be getting a break of sorts from the bitterly cold weather we’ve had this winter. But the prospect of more icy cold weather indicates drivers still need to worry about protecting their cars from the cold.
“Keeping your car ready to go is always important, but especially when it gets bitterly cold,” says wzzm13.com.
Wzzm offers tips from AAA that will help protect your car and keep it running all winter long:
- “Battery – Have your charging system and battery checked to make sure they are in good working order. If a cold snap kills your battery, have it looked at to see if you need a replacement or just a charge.
- “Gas – Keep your vehicle at least half full in order to avoid freezes in the system. This also ensures you will have fuel to keep your car running if you become stranded.
- “Washer Fluid – Make sure your washer fluid is topped off and with a formulation that can withstand expected cold temperatures, likely well below zero.
- “Coolant – Similar to washer fluid, make sure you have an anti-freeze that is rated for your regions cold weather. Again, well below zero down to -30° F is recommended. …
- “Doors – If you’re out and expect freezing conditions and wintry weather, place a trash bag between your car’s door and its frame. This can prevent the two from freezing together and make getting into your vehicle much easier.”
If these tips don’t get you through winter and you need expert help, call the Maple Street auto repair experts at Tracy’s Automotive.
Tracy’s Automotive is here to help you. If you don’t have time or feel you can take your car to the shop, Tracy’s Automotive will pick it up at your home or work. Then, after your car is serviced or repaired, Tracy’s Automotive will bring it back to you thoroughly cleaned.
Tracy’s passion for a better tire buying, auto care and auto repair experience drove us to develop the model of Tracy’s Automotive Tire Pros. Tracy’s has turned hard work and inspiration into a booming tire and auto repair provider. Now Tracy’s has three locations and serves customers all over Wichita and Goddard – Maple Street auto care and auto repair, E First Street N and W 21st Street N.. Tracy’s is thrilled to be a part of your family’s trusted brands for all auto repair and tire needs.
Tracy’s Automotive | Maple Street Car Care | Wichita Auto Care | Wichita Auto Repair | Maple Street Auto Care | Maple Street Auto Repair
#TracysAutomotive #MapleStreetCarCare #WichitaAutoCare #WichitaAutoRepair #MapleStreetAutoCare #MapleStreetAutoRepair